Michael Gorichanaz is a Financial Planner and Investment adviser who specializes in IRA rollovers and retirement income planning. With over thirty years in this practice, Michael has the knowledge and experience to make sure each retiree's income truly lasts a lifetime.
He continues to believe that the key to financial success is hard work, loyalty, honesty, and knowledge. Michael understands the trust his clients place with him and strives to implement a plan that is customized to each of their individual needs and goals. It is truly important to him to help each of his clients reach their financial goals.
On a personal note, Michael is an active sports enthusiast who enjoys golf, biking and running. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Beth, as well as helping around the community.
Michael's educational experience includes:
- B.A. in Economics from the University of Milwaukee
- CFS: Certified Fund Specialist™ designation from the Institute of Business and Finance
- CAS: Certified Annuity Specialist™ designation from the Institute of Business and Finance
- CES: Certified Estate and Trust Specialist™ designation from the Institute of Business and Finance
He carries the following licenses:
- Registered Principal Series 24
- Registered Representative Series 6, 7, and 63
- Life, Variable, Health, & Accident Insurance licenses in the state of Wisconsin
- Securities licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wisconsin.
Michael is a member of the following organizations:
- Meadowbrook Country Club
- Racine Moose Lodge #437
- Racine Zoological Society
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Badgerland Striders
- Mustang Club of America